Zoner Barcode Studio is a complete barcode solution. It enables you to create, print, export and manage/archive the following codes: UPC A, UPC E, ITF, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, Postnet, 2/5 Industrial, 2/5 IATA, 2/5 Interleaved, 2/5 Matrix, 2/5 Datalogic and 2/5 Inverted. Although the program does itself enable barcode printing, it is not meant primarily as a target application, and therefore it supports export to file and to the Clipboard in the WMF, EMF, ZMF and BMP formats. Zoner Barcode Studio is the only program enabling optimization of codes for low printing resolution and supporting bar-width reduction. Thanks to this feature, it provides the highest quality of any in its field. Basic features: Export to files in the ZMF, WMF, EMF and BMP formats, including multiple barcode export in ZMF, support for bar-width correction to compensate for ink feather, support for code size optimization to obtain maximum quality on low-quality printers, a separate dialog box for configuring UCC/EAN-128 application identifiers, XML support, a numeric sequence generator, and ODBC support. All codes can be organized in a tree structure that can be stored in a file and loaded back at any time.
» version 2 - posted on 2002-04-23
Postnet code support, numeric-sequence generator, multiple barcode printing and export, XML, ODBC
EULA - End User License Agreement
ZONER SOFTWARE, Ltd. END USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. GENERAL. This ZONER software ("ZONER") End User Software License Agreement ("Agreement" ) is a legal agreement between you (a single entity) and ZONER for Zoner graphics computer software and added applications ("Software") contained in the installation package ("Documentation"). You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before installing or using the Software. By continuing to registration process of the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, cancel the registration process.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. This program is not freeware. ZONER grants you the right for personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use ONE copy of the Software on A SINGLE PERSONAL COMPUTER under terms stated in the Agreement. The Software is in "use" when it is loaded into temporary memory (e.g. RAM) or installed on into permanent memory (HDD, CD-ROM, or other storage media). However, installation on a network server for the sole purpose of internal distribution to one or more other computer(s) shall not constitute "use" for which a separate license is required, provided you have separate license for each computer to which the Software is distributed.
3. TESTING PERIOD. The Software is provided without charge for a thirty (30) days period after you installed such version. After this period, authorized use of Software will be automatically terminated. Continuing use of the software requires this legal registration process.
4. UPGRADES. If the Software is an upgrade, whether from ZONER or its dealer, you may not simultaneously use the upgrade and previous version of the Software.
5. COPYRIGHT. The Software including all add-on parts of the package are owned by ZONER and/or its suppliers and are protected by the U.S. copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Portions of the Software are also licensed under U.S. Patent No. 4,558,302 and foreign counterparts. Therefore, you must treat the Software as copyrighted material (e.g. musical recording), except that you may either (i) make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (ii) transfer the Software to a single hard disk providing you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You have a royalty-free right to reproduce and print all related cliparts distributed in the package.
6. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not COPY, RENT or SUBLICENSE the Software. You may not REVERSE ENGENEER, DISASSEMBLE, DECOMPILE, or MODIFY (including TRANSLATION to another language) for any purpose whatsoever except when such foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by the applicable law.
7. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. On termination, you must delete and destroy all copies of the Software and related media Documentation covered by the license.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, shall ZONER or its suppliers be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses. In no event will ZONER be liable for any damages in excess of the amount ZONER received from you for a license to the software, even if ZONER shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. This limitation of liability shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation. Furthermore, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions or limitations of an implied warranty, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you, and you may have other legal rights that vary by jurisdiction.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or the Software or related Documentation, you may contact ZONER customer service at email@example.com.